These services are provided by services for children and families, and they include the following:

  • Psychologists (working together with families and the school, examinations)
  • Social workers (child welfare, adult social work, services for the disabled, child welfare supervisor)
  • Family workers, family counsellor
  • School social workers
  • Outreach youth work
  • Personal coach

In addition to those listed above, services for school children and young people also include youth services, youth centres and the Youth Council.

You can find further information on each of these services on their respective pages.